What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small blocks of data created whilst users browse websites. These are placed on the user’s device used to access the website. Cookies serve convenient and sometimes essential functions, storing useful information such as items added to a shopping cart.
To order items from AbusPadlocksOnline, you will need to have cookies enabled. If you do not want to enable cookies, you will still be able to browse the site.
Please be advised that cookies are not harmful to your device. We do not, and never will, store personal information such as your card details in cookies we use. However we do use information gathered from them to help improve your experience on AbusPadlocksOnline.
This information is disclosed as our part of our ongoing initiative to comply with legislation, and to inform all users on our website their privacy whilst using AbusPadlocksOnline with absolute clarity.
Our Cookies Policy
To make sure you can use the full features of the website and online shopping with us, your device will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide limited functions of AbusPadlocksOnline by using them.
Our cookies do not store your sensitive information, such as any form of payment information. They are used to provide helpful functions on AbusPadlocksOnline.
However, if you would prefer to block or remove cookies from AbusPadlocksOnline or any other website you use, you can do so in your browser.
Data we Collect
In brief the type of information cookies allow us to collect may include but is not limited to:
- Browser used
- Pages visted
- Links clicked
- Duration of visit
- Device used
- Email addresses
If you would like a full and complete list of every cookie we use on AbusPadlocksOnline please see below.
What Do We Do With The Information We Gather?
Information accrued from users on AbusPadlocksOnline is used purely to provide yourself and other users with a better service, however this may also include
- Improving our website, including products and services.
- Sending out emails to customers with what we consider to be of interest to our user base, using the email address you have provided, if consenting.
Additionally, we may share information you provide with third parties for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order with us. This may include things such as providing customer service, marketing, analysing data, or search results on our website.
Examples of third parties include but are not limited to:
- Couriers (DPD & Parcelforce)
- Payment Service Providers (PayPal & Klarna)
- Facebook Ads/Meta For Business
Please See Below For A List Of Privacy Policies From Our Partners
- Google Privacy & Terms – https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- Microsoft Privacy Statement – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement/
- DPD UK Privacy Notice - https://www.dpd.co.uk/privacy_policy.jsp
- Parcelforce Privacy Notice - https://www.parcelforce.com/privacy
- PayPal Privacy Statement - https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Klarna UK Privacy Notice - https://www.klarna.com/uk/privacy/
- Youtube Privacy Notice - https://www.youtube.com/intl/ALL_uk/howyoutubeworks/our-commitments/protecting-user-data/
- Facebook Data Policy - https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you would like a full list of the third party cookies we use, please see the section above.
Privacy and Data Protection
We at AbusPadlocksOnline are dedicated to protecting your privacy. We will only ever use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).Any sensitive information we collect about you will only ever be collected with explicit consent from you. The information we hold about you will always be accurate and up to date.The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Your Rights and Further Help
We are readily available to help in any way with correcting, amending or limiting the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed on what personal data we hold about you, and want it to be amended or removed, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note we ask you to verify your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
If you would like to learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit: http://aboutcookies.org
Need some support?
We are here to answer any questions you may have.
*PLEASE NOTE: Our office open hours: Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30 Sat & Sun: We are CLOSED.
Unit 12, Lakes Farm,
Off Queenborough Lane,