ABUS Aluminium 72/40HB40 Black Padlock
ABUS 72/40HB40 Black
*Please Note* This diagram represents the products measurements, not nesessarily the products appearance.
ABUS Aluminium 72/40HB40 Black
ABUS 72 Series padlocks are designed for Lockout/Tagout applications. Lightweight anodized aluminum body and hardened steel shackle offers ultimate corrosion resistance and quick identification with nine bright colours.
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, barriers, etc.
- Coloured aluminium lock body - corrosion-resistant
- Shackle made from hardened steel with NANO PROTECT coating
- ABUS precision 6-pin cylinder, can be rekeyed to match an existing key
- Self-locking: locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- FDA approved lubrication for use in food industry
- Non-sparking and non-magnetic
|Shackle Diameter (mm)||7|
|Horizontal Shackle Clearance (mm)||20|
|Vertical Shackle Clearance (mm)||39|
|ABUS Security Rating||6|
|Keyed Alike or Keyed to Differ||Keyed to Differ|
|Key Blank Part Code||ABU20066|
|Old ABUS Part Code||ABU43960|
|Weight Including Packaging (Grams)||145|
|Full Box Quantity||3|