ABUS Premium 65/40 Padlock Quad Pack
ABUS Premium 65/40 Quad Pack
*Please Note* This diagram represents the products measurements, not nesessarily the products appearance.
ABUS Premium 65/40 Twin Pack
Keyed Alike multi packs may vary and have a different key number if you order multiple packs.
The ABUS 65 Series open shackle brass padlocks have a body which is made from solid brass, hardened steel shackle up to 30mm and hardened steel alloy shackle 40mm and above.
The inner components are made from non-corrosive materials. The precision pin cylinder has mushroom counter pins with the paracentric key-way offering greater protection against manipulation.
They are suitable for low to medium security requirements and are also suitable where a strong requirement for service performance and longevity is required.
- To secure valuables / goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- To secure chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc.
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation
- Shackles available in different lengths
- MK: Master key suites available
- Body made from solid brass
- Shackle made from hardened steel with NANO PROTECT coating
- Through hardened steel shackle
- Inner components made from non-corrosive materials
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder
|Shackle Diameter (mm)||6|
|Horizontal Shackle Clearance (mm)||22|
|Vertical Shackle Clearance (mm)||22|
|ABUS Security Rating||5|
|Keyed Alike or Keyed to Differ||Keyed to Differ|
|Key Blank Part Code||ABU12022|
|Old ABUS Part Code||ABU6540QPK|
|Weight Including Packaging (Grams)||639|
|Full Box Quantity||3|
|Cartons Per Pallet||6|