ABUS GRANIT 37RK/70 Keyed Alike Padlock
ABUS GRANIT 37RK/70 Keyed Alike
Often Purchased With This Product!
*Please Note* This diagram represents the products measurements, not nesessarily the products appearance.
If you are ordering KEYED ALIKE padlocks then please note that if they are not already on the shelf ready for despatch having been mass produced for the UK market by ABUS Germany, then they will be subject to a 7 - 10 day manufacturing lead time.It is more then likely that the lead time shall be less then as advised above so for clarity on this please call the SALES team on 01376 346 197 or use the LIVE CHAT function on the website and a member of our helpful team can then check stock and confirm exactly how quickly we can get your order out to you!
ABUS GRANIT 37RK/70 Keyed Alike
The ABUS Granit padlock range has been designed in accordance with Swedish insurance specifications, which are known for their high standards. The European CEN standards specify similarly high requirements.
A leader in security throughout the world
ABUS Granit padlocks meet these demanding standards and are therefore considered to be among the most secure padlocks in the world. Their pinch or tensile resistance is over 6 tonnes. High-quality materials and careful finishing are the basis for the quality of these padlocks that are made in Germany, 2 keys supplied, one with LED Torch. It has a black Granit coating for optimal corrosion protection are characteristic of these padlocks.
The ABUS Plus lock system is one of the special features of the Granit range: this high-security locking system provides the greatest resistance to "intelligent" attempts at entry, such as lock-picking and manipulation. The immense amount of time required to open padlocks in this way makes the ABUS Plus locking system one of the most secure in the world. The Granit range can be combined with strong chains, e.g. to protect a valuable motorbike or expensive building equipment.
- Available Master Keyed
- 250,000 key differs
- GRANIT padlock with ABUS-Plus disk cylinder, made in Germany - highest protection against manipulation
- Lock body and shackle made of special hardened steel
- Double ball locking mechanism for extreme pulling resistance
- Available with security card for protection against unauthorized key duplication
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation, extremely high number of key differs
- Cylinder inserted from the top: optimum drill and pull resistance
- Body and shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- Black Granit protection for even more corrosion resistance
- RK: cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing ABUS-Plus key
- key-retaining, which means that the lock retains the key until it is fully closed
- 2 keys, 1 with LED light
- To secure valuables/goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- Meets special requirements of insurance companies
- Certified and approved padlock
- To secure e.g. warehouses, factory gates, containers and lorries
- Ideal in combination with ABUS high-security hasp No. 130
|Shackle Diameter (mm)||14|
|Vertical Shackle Clearance (mm)||35|
|ABUS Security Rating||10|
|Keyed Alike or Keyed to Differ||Keyed Alike|
|Key Blank Part Code||ABU05078|
|Key Type||ABUS Plus|
|Old ABUS Part Code||ABUKA20431|
|Weight Including Packaging (Grams)||980|
|Full Box Quantity||1|
|Cartons Per Pallet||6|
|CEN Grade Approved||CEN Grade 4|