ABUS Aluminium 70AL/45 Silver
ABUS 70AL/45 silver
*Please Note* This diagram represents the products measurements, not nesessarily the products appearance.
ABUS 70AL/45 Silver
ABUS 70AL Series aluminium padlocks with a precision extruded, cut and drilled pure aluminium body which is light and strong.
They have a sealed lock body with protective shock absorbing vinyl case and cover seal designed to protect the cylinder against water and dirt.
Rust free precision 5 pin tumbler cylinder with a through hardened plastic coated 8mm steel shackle.
Zinc plated brass lock mechanism, to protect against chemical corrosion.
Designed and constructed for rugged weatherproof outdoor use.
- To secure valuable/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- Ideal to secure objects in various areas of application: 2666 Signal Yellow: at construction sites and in the building trade : outdoor use, unobstrusive look for forests, garden and forest work 2666 Life Vest Orange: eye-catching, to warn or attract attention 2666 Machine Silver: for use around machines and buildings
- Solid aluminium body
- Sealed lock body with drainage channels and cover to protect the cylinder against water and dirt
- Tough vinyl jacket protects sensitive surfaces
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- Inner components made from rustfree material
- Double bolted
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation
- Self-locking by pushing down the shackle, no key needed
|Shackle Diameter (mm)||8|
|Horizontal Shackle Clearance (mm)||20|
|Vertical Shackle Clearance (mm)||24|
|ABUS Security Rating||5|
|Chain / Cable Diameter (mm)||No|
|Chain / Cable Length (mm)||No|
|Keyed Alike or Keyed to Differ||Keyed to Differ|
|Key Blank Part Code||ABU12022|
|Weight Including Packaging (Grams)||127|
|Full Box Quantity||6|
|Cartons Per Pallet||12|